Are You Ready?
Do You See Yourself in These Statements?
- Are you worried you will never be as happy as you once were?
- Do you no longer think being strong is a choice but is what you must be now?
- Do you believe there is a more fulfilling life possible but you don’t know how to get there?
- Are you susceptible to impulse shopping or making questionable financial decisions?
- Does paying the bills or opening the mail give you anxiety and paralyze your actions?
- Are you paralyzed with indecision or confusion on how to go forward to provide the best options for yourself and your family?
- Do you have a demanding schedule and need support that is flexible to fit into your busy life?
- Are you worried about how to manage your money well and not burn through it?
- Do you want to love your own life again and help your children do the same?
- Do you worry that you will be taken advantage of or make decisions that will negatively influence your future?
You Are Not Alone and Widow’s Wallet Can Help
How Can Widow’s Wallet Help you?
- Learn to make full use of your mind to create the life you want.
- Learn to develop skills of other ways to deal with your emotions than shopping therapy.
- Become mindful of what you spend and break the cycle of emotional spending.
- Plan for the things you want to achieve for yourself and your family.
- Become more confident in your own money journey.
- Feel encouraged and uplifted to engage in this journey with another widow who’s been there.
Why Will Widow’s Wallet Work for You
- You have tried other programs and not been able to see them through to achieving your goals, however you can succeed with Widow’s Wallets counselors. They have been where you are and know what you are experiencing.
- You understand that you deserve to be happy and through the Widow’s Wallet programs you will gain your own strength and value your self-worth.
- You are surfacing from the shock and grief of your loss and you know that the fulfillment of buying things is not sustainable and will not build you the life you want and deserve.
- You will take back control of your finances and develop healthy strategies to heal in a better way instead of overspending.
- You will develop coping skills so when unexpected things occur you will have tools to deal with your emotions other than spending.